Next Scale Stop - The Green Water Softener AlternativeChemical Free, Long-lasting
Cost: $56/month plus tax (no contract – month by month rental)
$75 connection ‘on a loop’
• Included: We change the carbon tank & Next Scale Stop media tank every three years. Satisfaction 100% guaranteed or your money back.
- Extremely efficient – 5 seconds contact time regardless of hardness level. Conventional Ion Exchange resin requires 90 seconds.
- No Slimy soft-water feel.
- Preserves beneficial mineral content.
- No salt or other regenerates required.
- No water waste from back-washing.
- No brine discharge. Can be used in areas where conventional water softeners are banned.
- Long lasting media-not consumed by the reactions.
- Unique “Template Assisted Crystallization” (TAC) technology induces the formation of microscopic calcium crystals which effectively isolate hardness from the water chemistry.
- No control valve or electricity required.
- Media can be used in both conventional mineral tanks or POU cartridge form.
- Media operates in the up-flow condition
Next ScaleStop has proven itself in a variety of applications as an alternative to ion exchange softening or other conventional water treatment methods. The maintenance-free characteristics make it especially suited for Food-service and Commercial applications where equipment maintenance is often overlooked.
Atomic-level “Templates” (nucleation sites) on the surface of small specially treated polymer spheres convert dissolved hardness into microscopic crystals.
Once the crystals grow to a certain size they are released from the bead. The crystals are relatively insoluble, effectively isolating the CaCO3 from the water chemistry and anything the water contacts.